· Serve in the capacity of your company’s Arizona Responsible Individual as defined by Arizona statutes.
· Provide the required Arizona “principal place of business” (brick and mortar office).
· Assist with preparing and coordinating the examinations that will be performed on your company by the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions.
· Serve as your “Statutory Agent” with the Arizona Corporations Commission (no need to pay a Statutory Agent company for this service).
· Provide updates regarding regulatory changes affecting your business.
· Assist with your Arizona Corporations Commission and/or Secretary of State filings by reviewing them for accuracy and completeness.
· Assist with your initial and renewal application for an Arizona Mortgage Broker, Mortgage Banker or Commercial Mortgage Banker by reviewing the application for accuracy and completeness.
· Hand deliver any documents that need to be filed with the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions, the Arizona State Corporation Commission, or the Arizona Secretary of State.